Processing of personal data of business partners
- Data categories, purpose of processing and legal basis As part of the cooperation with business partners, Concept processes personal data of contact persons at customers, interested parties, sales partners, suppliers and partners (each a “business partner”):
- Contact information, such as first and last name, business address, business telephone number, business mobile phone number, business fax number and business e-mail address,
- payment data, such as information required to process payment transactions or prevent fraud, including credit card information and card security numbers,
- further information on their processing of a project or the execution of a contractual relationship with Concept or which are provided voluntarily by business partners, e.g. in the context of transactions, orders, inquiries or project details,
- personal data which are collected from publicly available sources, information databases or credit bureaus and insofar as legally Required as part of compliance screenings: date of birth, ID and ID numbers, information on relevant court proceedings and other legal disputes involving business partners.
Concept processes the personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with business partners about products, services and projects, e.g. to process inquiries from the business partner or to provide technical information about products,
- planning, implementation and management of the (contractual) business relationship between Concept and the business partner, e.g. to process the ordering of products and services, collect payments, or for accounting and billing purposes and to make deliveries, conduct customer surveys,
- marketing campaigns, market analysis, or similar promotions and events,
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our products and services and our websites, preventing and detecting security risks, fraudulent activities or other criminal or malicious activities,
- complying with (i) legal requirements (e.g. tax and commercial law retention requirements), (ii) existing obligations to conduct compliance screenings (to prevent white-collar crime or money laundering); and (iii) policy guidelines and industry standards and
- resolving litigation, enforcing existing contracts and establishing, exercising and defending legal claims.
The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the stated purposes. Unless expressly stated otherwise when collecting personal data, the legal basis for data processing is:
- the implementation and fulfillment of a contract with you (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation),
- the fulfillment of legal obligations to which Concept is subject (Article 6 (1) (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation), or
- the protection of legitimate interests of Concept (Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation). Concept’s legitimate interest lies in the initiation, implementation and processing of the business relationship.
- In some cases we expressly ask for your consent to the processing of personal data. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data is the consent you have given (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation). If you have expressly given your consent to the processing of your personal data in individual cases, this consent is the legal basis for processing (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Instructions for revocation of granted declarations of consent.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation affects the legality of the processing that took place before the revocation on the basis of the consent. After revocation, Concept may only process the personal data to the extent that Concept can base the processing on another legal basis.
- According to applicable data protection law, you may have the right:
- to request confirmation as to whether Concept is processing personal data about you and to receive information about the personal data processed by Concept as well as further information,
- to request that incorrect personal data be reported, to have Concept to request the processing of personal data,
- to request the restriction of the processing of personal data by Concept,
- to request the transfer of the data or to object to the data processing of personal data by Concept.
The data protection organization concept provides support for all questions relating to data protection. Complaints can also be made against the Concept data protection organization and the rights mentioned in this data protection declaration. The Concept data protection organization can be contacted at admin[at]Concept.com. The concept of the data protection organization always strives to address your inquiries and complaints and to remedy them. In addition to contacting the Concept data protection organization, you also have the option of contacting the responsible data protection supervisory authority at any time. An overview of the national and international data protection authorities is available here.